Proposed Wastewater Infrastructure Augmentation Separate Rate
Council is now proposing to a declare Wastewater Infrastructure Augmentation Separate Rate on a land parcel within the Mount Barker growth area.
The proposed declaration of an MDPA Wastewater Infrastructure Augmentation Separate Rate as per below:
- Amount: $200,000 exclusive of GST.
- Land Parcel: 226 Flaxley Road, Mount Barker being allotment 3 in Deposited Plan 15515, Certificate of Title Volume 5626 Folio 645.
- Infrastructure Description: Design and Construction of the Western Sector Sewer Main extension.
- Rationale: Council has funded the cost of this sewer infrastructure which will be of direct benefit to the subject land when that land is developed.
- Impact: As per Council policy, this amount will be fully postponed until such time as the subject land is developed at which time it will be payable by the developer of the land.
Further information and background is available in these documents:
Council is seeking your feedback
Hard copies of the report from the Council Meeting 13 May 2019 showing the subject land are also available at the Local Government Centre, 6 Dutton Road, Mount Barker and the Mount Barker Community Library, Dumas Street, Mount Barker.
We welcome your thoughts and feedback until 5pm Friday 14 June 2019. You can do this by:
- During the consultation period email email@example.com to ask a question or seek information;
- Making a written submission to be received by 5pm Friday 14 June 2019 to:
Annual Business Plan
Chief Executive Officer
Mount Barker Council
PO Box 54
Mount Barker SA 5251
- Come to a public meeting at the Council Chambers, Level 1, Local Government Centre, 6 Dutton Road, Mount Barker on Tuesday 11 June at 4.30pm – please advise of your intended attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or register by phoning Neville Gay on 8391 7207 by Friday 7 June;
- During the consultation period provide your comments via the feedback form below: