Regional Sports Hub Board
Regional Sports Hub Board members are:
Independent Members Chairperson Iain Evans, Jane Russo, Paul Brown, Peter Scargill.
Council Member Councillor Jones
The regional sports hub will be governed by a board appointed by Council (under section 41 of the Local Government Act 1999) with four independent members and one Council Member. The Board is accountable to Council and its role and objective is to:
- ensure that the facility is promoted and that there is maximum participation while seeking to minimise the cost;
- set the strategic direction and govern the operational management;
- be responsible for the strategic, financial and governance aspects;
- establish and manage lease/licence agreements with users;
- consider commercial arrangements;
- direct all activity on the site; and
- provide advice to Council on matters referred to the Board by Council.
The Board will appoint a sub-committee.
Terms of Reference for the Regional Sports Hub Board have been established.
The Regional Sports Hub Board meets on the second Wednesday of every other month at 5.30pm.
Proposed meeting dates for 2020 are 12 August, 14 October and 9 December.
An agenda is available for inspection 3 clear days prior to the meeting and Agendas and Minutes are posted below. Minutes are available 5 days after the meeting. Meetings will be conducted via Zoom webinar.
To join the RSH Board meeting webinar: TBA
The meeting will be accessible to the public from 2.57pm the day of the meeting with the exception of confidential items. There will be no public access to the civic centre.
1. You are required to provide a name and email address to join the public meeting webinar as an attendee
2. Video and sound (of you) will be muted for all webinar attendees but not board members and council officers
3. The webinar will open to the public from approximately 2.57pm for a 3.00pm start
4. IMPORTANT - if you join before 2.57pm, you will be advised to wait for the meeting to be broadcast, and will automatically connect once the meeting opens for broadcasting.
5. You can join and leave the webinar at any time the webinar is open to the public
6. You will not be able to access confidential items
Should you have any questions, please contact Ros McDougall telephone 8391 7231 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sports Hub Board Minutes 4 June 2020https://www.mountbarker.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/686554/Regional-Sports-Hub-Board-Minutes-4-June-2020.pdfRegional Sports Hub Board, 04 Jun 2020,04 Jun 2020 Regional Sports Hub Board Minutes 4 June 2020.
Regional Sports Hub Board Agenda 4 June 2020https://www.mountbarker.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0032/681476/RSH-Board-Meeting-4-June-2020.pdfRegional Sports Hub Board, 04 Jun 2020,04 Jun 2020 Regional Sports Hub Board Agenda 4 June 2020.