Hahndorf Township Plan
Mount Barker District Council has developed a Hahndorf Township Plan to establish a program of improvements, guide future development and infrastructure, and protect community values. The Plan is underpinned by 5 key strategies:
1. Reinforce township boundaries
2. Protect and enhance heritage and character
3. Renew the Main Street and public realm
4. Add diversity to open space and recreation areas
5. Increase car parking efficiency and develop strategies to manage supply.
You can download a copy of the Plan by clicking this link: Endorsed Hahndorf Township Plan(10664 kb)
Further Information Please contact Planning Policy and Strategy on 8391 7200 or E-mail Council@mountbarker.sa.gov.au if you would like further details.