Mann Street Mount Barker Undergrounding of Power Lines
ETSA Utilities will be undergrounding the overhead powerlines on Mann Street, Mount Barker between:
- Adelaide Road to Walker Street
- Hutchinson Street to Gawler Street
Also included will be:
- Hack Street (from Mann Street to Gawler Street)
- some upgrade of public lighting on McLaren Street east of Mann Street
- upgrading of roundabout lighting at the intersection of Mann Street and Hutchinson Street.
This work is expected to commence in August 2012 and be completed by early 2013.
Traffic management strategies will be in place whilst work is carried out. There will be temporary detours required throughout this project. There will be several night work occasions when work is required at road intersections. All effort will be made to minimise the inconvenience to the community.
This project is funded by the Power Line Environment Committee (PLEC) and the District Council of Mount Barker.