Click here to learn more including changes to Council Services

Dismiss alert



This village was surveyed prior to 1860 for workers at a copper refinery in a bend of the creek just north of the Princes Highway. Several original cottages were used by employees of the Davies Bacon Factory. In the middle of the village is the former Dawesley Post Office.