Council Assessment Panel
The Council Assessment Panel consists of Judith Urquhart, Tom Gregory and Carol Bailey.
The Council Assessment Panel normally meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at 9.30am (these dates / times are subject to change)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions for public gatherings, meetings will be conducted via Zoom webinar. Meetings will be accessible to the public 5 minutes prior the commencement of the meeting. There will be no public access to the civic centre. Details on how to connect to the meeting webinar are provided below.
1. You are required to provide a name and email address to join the public meeting webinar as an attendee
2. Video and sound (of you) will be muted for all webinar attendees but not council members and council officers
3. The webinar will open to the public 5 minutes prior to the commencement of the meeting start time
4. IMPORTANT - if you attempt to join before the 5 minutes prior, you will be advised to wait for the meeting to be broadcast. Your connection will appear as pending and automatically connect once the meeting opens for broadcasting
5. You can join and leave the webinar at any time the webinar is open to the public
6. You will not be able to access confidential items if any
NEXT MEETING - 17 June 2020 START: 9.30am
Access to the Public Gallery will be available via Zoom webinar; TBC
A copy of the Council Assessment Panel agenda is available for your perusal below. Agendas are available 3 clear days prior to the meeting.
Minutes will be posted below 5 clear days after the meeting.
Released Confidential Items
Click here to see Released Confidential Items
Council Assessment Panel Minutes/Agendas